YOUR FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD:
Whether you're an experienced medical educator, or you're new to the field, you'll know that there's always lots to learn and keep up-to-date with - especially if you've had to recently move your teaching online due to the coronavirus (Covid-19).
Getting Started... with Medical Education
That's why our team of medical education experts have created this free resource to help you refresh your skills and knowledge, and ensure your teaching is as effective as possible in the current climate.
With your download, you'll receive:
- a 44-page digital booklet with your guide to getting started with medical education
- insight to topics including formative assessment, giving feedback, and teaching large and small groups
- exclusive access to our webinar series with archived content for you to access on-demand
EXCLUSIVE WEBINAR SERIESAlongside your free digital download, you'll get access to a regular webinar series we're running for our current students. This will involve leaders in medical education sharing their insight and knowledge on specific subjects including:
- building your online medical educator toolkit
- using assessment design to minimise cheating
- developing a sense of belongingness among your students
- writing a journal article for publication
- critical thinking and feedback online.
We'll invite you to join each webinar live, and also share on-demand access for you to view after the event.
Download Getting Started... with Medical Education
Fill in the form below to download your free copy of our guide